BBA20 Belt Grinder 1.5 HP Variable Speed 2″ x 72″ featuring a 20″ diameter contact wheel
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
The 20” contact wheel reduces the annoying joint splice and chatter from the platen and will improve overall function and finish of your knives.
Burr King’s BBA20 Belt Grinder was designed with the single intention of giving you the largest contact wheel grinder on the market. The 20” contact wheel allows you to grind with the appearance and function of a flat grind with the ease of a hollow grind.
The BBA20’s contact wheel is machined from billet aluminum at Burr King’s factory in Missouri. The wheel is covered with a 55-60 durometer neoprene for years of trouble free performance. Utilizing an extremely ridged aluminum cast frame this grinder follows in the foot steps of Burr King’s legendary 960-272 Knife-maker’s Grinder.
The BBA20 has found it’s home in professional knife-maker’s shops and also in production environments. This machine is built to last.
Features & Benefits
• 1.5 HP Variable Speed Motor – Plenty of power for even the most demanding applications
• 600-6000 SFPM Variable Speed
• Runs standard 2″ x 72″ belts
• Simple belt change
• Positive belt tracking
• Rugged, oversize bearings and shaft
• Versatility of variable speed control options
• Smooth “velvet touch” operation delivered by the precision you expect from Burr King
• Smooth, quiet “Micro-V” drive technology is operator friendly
• Durability of a cast aluminum frame
• Compatible with the Articulating Arm
Multiple wheel widths, durometer and faces are available upon request. Also available in 220 volt and export models
There are no reviews yet.